|Available in store:||Check availability|
Wood Cleaner is our go-to for deck restorations that do not require stripping. This is a Sodium Metasilicate based cleaning product with a stain lifting ability.
Can be used as a light stripper and will remove some lumber grade stamps from decking boards and will kill and remove organic growth such as algae, mold and mildew.
100% Sodium Metasilicate
- Alkaline deck cleaner that works well at lifting stains
- Works well to kill and remove organic growth
- Mild stripping abilities
- Light Clean: Mix 1/4 cup per gallon of water
- Medium Clean: Mix 1/2 cup per gallon of water
- Heavy Clean: mix 1 cup per gallon of water
- Keep Wood Cleaner wet while on wooden surface
- Do not spray on glass surfaces
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the wood to ensure proper wood care
- Always wet plants, shrubs, and other vegetation before and after use.
- Always brighten the wood after using this cleaner with Stain & Seal Wood Brightener
- Keep out of reach of children. Exposure to sodium metasilicate could cause irritation to the eyes, skin, or lungs.
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not ingest.
- Always wear personal protective equipment when using this product.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS.