Eco Cleaner | Oxygenated Wood Bleach
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Eco Cleaner Oxygenated Wood Cleaner for environmentally friendly multi purpose cleaner. 8 pounds of powder in a 1 gallon container makes 16 gallons of liquid cleaner. For Fence cleaning, deck cleaning, dock cleaning, etc... Perfect for eco friendly fence or deck cleaning and restoration.
100% Sodium Percarbonate
- Fence cleaning, deck cleaning, dock cleaning, etc
- An eco friendly and mild alkaline cleaner that works well for unsealed, lightly soiled, or faded wood
To activate this cleaner, it MUST:
- Be mixed in warm water and
- Be used the same day it is mixed
A good starting point mix for this is:
- 1 cup per gallon of water (up to 1.5 cups per gallon of water)
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the wood to ensure proper wood care.
- Apply to surface to be cleaned with a pump up sprayer, 12 volt chemical sprayer or with a bucket and brush.
- Allow the cleaner to dwell for at least 10 minutes, dirty surfaces may need agitated with a brush. Expect to see bubbling on the surface, that means the cleaner is working.
- Always wet plants, shrubs, and other surrounding vegetation before and after use.
- Always brighten the wood after using this cleaner.
- Keep out of reach of children. Exposure to sodium percarbonate could cause irritation to the eyes, skin, or lungs.
- If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not ingest.
- Always wear personal protective equipment when using this product.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .