Pressure-Pro Professional 3500 PSI (Gas - Hot Water) Super Skid Belt-Drive Pressure Washer w/ General Pump & Electric Start Honda GX690 Engine
|Available in store:||Check availability|
THIS PRODUCT CAN NOT BE SHIPPED UPS/FEDEX GROUND, FREIGHT CHARGES ARE NOT CALCULATED AT CHECK OUT, PLEASE CALL 850-835-4052 FOR FREIGHT QUOTE
Hot Water Washer
This stationary 8012PRO-35HG pressure washer by Pressure Pro features a gas powered v-belt drive Honda engine and reliable General Pump for great performance! It is mounted on a rugged powder coated steel frame with forklift channels so you can pick it up and place it where you need it. Plus, it delivers 8 GPM of great hot water cleaning power at 3500 PSI!
This item has a 10 gallon gasoline tank that is not suitable for use in the state of California.
Dimensions: 43" x 48" x 48"
- Honda GX690 engine
- General Pump TSF2021
- For use with hot water
- Efficient schedule 160 coil with stainless steel coil wrap, burner hood, and control panel
- On-board 10-gallon poly gasoline tank
- Includes 12 volt battery and marine battery box with 20 amp charging system
- Reliable Beckett burners and adjustable thermostat
- 3VX belt system for balanced power transfer
- Easy to access engine and pump oil drains
- Safety pressure relief valve
- Includes quick connect spray gun and wand assembly with insulated grip
- Includes 50 foot high pressure hose with quick connects
- Maxi-Flo 20% chemical injector assembly with quick connects
- 1 color coded QC chemical nozzle and 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
- Maximum flow: 8 GPM
- Maximum pressure: 3500 PSI
- Weight: 753 lbs.