|Available in store:||Check availability|
TMT Flow Switch
General Pump's 100975 is a reedless flow switch that controlled by Tri-Magnet Technology. Utilizes microswitch technology eliminating the need for a reed switch. Constructed with brass and stainless-steel components to handle a maximum pressure of 5000 PSI. Requires a flow of 1.25 GPM to activate and can be mounted in any position.
- Max GPM: 12.0
- Minimum Flow Required for Activation: 1.25 GPM
- Max PSI: 5000
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 - 180 °F
- Electrical Lead Length: 48" - 18AWG
- Switch Ratings Max Switching Voltage: 250 VAC
- Max Switching Current: 5 AMPS
- Resistance with Leads: 30 OHM
- Inlet: 3/8" NPT-F
- Outlet: 3/8" NPT-F
- Voltage: 250 VAC
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Nickel-plated Neodymium
- Dimensions: 3.91" x 1.4" x 2.95"
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Micro-switch technology eliminates reed switch
- Activates with 1.25 GPM flow
- Stainless Steel shuttle
- Minimal pressure drop up to 12 GPM flow
- Can be mounted in any position